Thursday, September 2, 2010

Juat a couple pics and a video.

Not too much to report on these past few days so I thought I would share a couple pics and a video.

We bought a couple new Nylabones this morning.  My dogs have never been interested in them until Daca came along now all three love them.  

Here is Daca loving hers.....


I thought it too cute when they decided to lay together to enjoy their new chews.....


This is for you Lisa...your video fix :-)  The girls had just played a game of chase so I was standing ready hoping she would get in.  It was not that hot out this morning so this is laid back compared to her splashing when it is extremely hot.  We live in a heavily wooded area in case you are wondering where the grass is at...lol.  Only about 1/3 of of yard gets some sun during the day so in that area is the only grass we have.   Since neither my husband or I have a green thumb we have given up on growing grass :-)  So long as my frisbee fairway stays intact I am good!



Now that we have a dog that likes water we will have to invest in a bigger plastic pool for next summer!

I am sure that you have noticed she is dragging a lead.  That is one of my tools for training so you will most likely see that attached to her for quite sometime.  We have a homemade one that is much longer and lighter than a regular lead but yesterday while I was not looking Daca decided to chew it in half.  That is my fault since I should have made a shorter one for in the house!  Oh well out to the store for more supplies to make two more.

We are ready for a new name for her but just can not all agree on one.  Our goal is to have one firm by the end of the weekend.  Any suggestions are welcome even though I know all of you have come to love her as Daca.  

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are posting on Daca's progress, I am eager to see how great she is going to be~

    ReplyDelete