Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daca's first soccer play...

We decided today was the day to start her interacting with our sons.  What a better way than a fun game of soccer!  We had to let Ariel show her at first just how fun the soccer ball was.  Once we got her started it was Ariel inside, Daca's game on!! I ran in to get the camera to take stills but there just was not enough light left for my camera.  I put it on video mode and was able to catch some at the end.  By this time she was rather tired.  She ventured away to visit my 4.5 year old just out of frame but once called back into the game it was ON again.  You can see she was very relaxed in their presence.  Yet again another success!!!  Enjoy...sorry it is so grainy....it is a still camera after all :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Ben's owner, Ben is Daca's sire. I'm happy to read your updates on her. It sounds like she's in a good place there. If you want to email my address is dmjesper@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea the soccer game was to introduce her to the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne. Glad to see you found this!! I will shoot you an e-mail as soon as things calm around here!! I would love to hear more about Daca's sire and your lines!

    Amy - Thanks! Our very first aussie was similar in personality to Daca as far as hesitation around new people. We found with her a game of fetch always warmed her up to new people much quicker. We thought we would give it a try with Daca.

    ReplyDelete